We have the right to change these rules at any time. It is your responsibility to check back often for changes. Negligence is no excuse for violating the rules.The BlizzardCraft Network is a Minecraft community that provides fun and exciting gameplay to all players. Like every other Minecraft server, rules are in place. Our goal is to provide an experience that is appropriate for everyone who plays Minecraft. As Minecraft is rated E10+ by the ESRB, 10+ years of age is our goal. In short, we are a family-friendly server and we try our hardest to achieve that goal. The rules are as follows:
1) Do not use hacks, cheats or exploits. They are prohibited and we have zero-tolerance for them.
2) Do not cuss or swear and do not use suggestive or inappropriate content in any form possible.
- Using hacks and/or cheats provides a disadvantage to normal players. Plus, hacking isn't cool. Nobody likes hackers.
- Exploits are bugs/glitches in the game that provide a disadvantage. Duplication is a prime example of an exploit.
Our "Family-friendly" meaning is based off of a normal, well-behaved just-turned 10 year old who knows what a 10 year old is supposed to know.
- We aim to provide an experience for players age 10+ following the official Minecraft ESRB rating of only Fantasy Violence.
- No bad language, suggestive content or things deemed to be inappropriate for anyone at or under the age of 10 is allowed.
- This includes discussing politics.
This cannot be fully prevented, however. Anyone who breaks this rule will be strongly punished in a swift matter.
Please acknowledge that online gameplay is not rated and this type of inappropriate content can slip through.
3) Do not bully or harass anybody. We have zero-tolerance for anyone who does that.
4) Advertisement of anything unrelated to The BlizzardCraft Network is prohibited. This means:
- It ruins the experience and it can affect people in a negative way.
- This includes being racist, sexist, and creating a hostile environment for anyone.
- You can also get into legal trouble in real life if you do it.
Relaying services related to The BlizzardCraft Network in-game is allowed.
- Do not advertise other Minecraft servers or products.
- Do not advertise other Discord/TeamSpeak servers.
- This includes all other forms of advertising.
5) Do not attempt to scam other players or sell/trade anything with real monetary value.
6) Do not ask for op or to be given a staff role (Eg. Admin). Also, do not impersonate staff.
- We have zero-tolerance for scams. In certain cases, they can ruin someone's life.
- Do not fall for scams, including Phishing scams. Nobody official will ask for any account information. Don't give any of it out, either.
- We also have zero-tolerance for selling and trading virtual items/accounts & real-life items. We are not a marketplace
7) Be nice, polite, and respectful to everyone.
- You will not receive op/staff.
- Impersonation is wrong and it can lead to strong punishment.
8) Do not spam.
- This creates an environment for a wonderful, welcoming community.
- It is also common sense to do these actions.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated. You wouldn't like it if negativity was aimed at you. They feel the same way.
9) International languages are strongly discouraged.
- It is annoying, unnecessary and impolite.
10) Have fun!
- The BlizzardCraft Network is a English-Language Minecraft community. Use of languages other than the English Language is strongly discouraged as you will likely not be understood by other players. In addition, if you are caught using a language other than the English Language, you may face punishment as a result.
The BlizzardCraft Network is designed to be played in the English language.
- At the end of the day, it's just a video game. You're meant to enjoy playing it.
Some normal things may look filtered in-game. This is a in-development system and the errors will be fixed.
Rules last modified on February 17th, 2020 at 4:15 PM EST