Happy New Year! Time for a New Discord Server!
Started by StormyIceLeopard

It's been a long time coming but I am finally pleased to announce the release of our new discord server.

This could not have been done without help from @SmashbrosThe3rd, @DangerMage, @DarkKronicle, and @Chronos22. Many thanks to you all.

@DangerMage for being our moderator and helping out with making the server similar and fun.

@DarkKronicle for the development of our new chat filter. @Chronos22 for helping the server be organized.

@SmashbrosThe3rd for helping me keep my head straight and handling the roles and permissions.

This seriously could not have been done without their help. Many Thanks Again!

The old Discord server is going to be an archive server. It will not be deleted but no one will be able to send messages or invite new users.

The new Discord server has new things to keep you entertained, such as qotd (Question of the Day), Poketwo bot, counting game, never-ending story, and more to come.

We also plan to sometime integrate rewards from Discord to Minecraft, such as cosmetic coins.

The new Discord server can be joined via the link at the top of the website (top left above Home link, it says Join our Discord!) or clicking here (link might not work).

Please stay safe during COVID-19 and have fun!

Sincerely, #TheIceLeopard.

Over 3 years ago