How BCN will end the year 2020
Started by StormyIceLeopard

Oh boy, it was a busy semester. I did finally finish all my classes (yes I did pass them all).

@DangerMage and I have been working hard at improving the Eternal Blizzard Pack and the Eternal Ice Age server. The mod pack has been updated and is available for download while the new server is planning to be released this Saturday (December 12, 2020). I plan to be doing a live stream to celebrate its open beta release. Yes, that's right open beta! We have made many changes, you can read the changelog here. Open beta means that if you have the mod pack you can join. No longer needing to be added to a whitelist. It will be a fresh start, but the start should be easier for you though with the revisions @DangerMage and I have made. Most credit for this mod pack goes to @DangerMage, I just helped him with the idea and how it should work. So if you enjoy the mod pack, please give your appreciation to @DangerMage by telling him!
The old world will be available to download sometime in the future, keep an eye on our Discord server for that.

@SmashbrosThe3rd and I (and @DarkKronicle and @Chronos22) have been working hard to relaunch the BCN Discord with a refresh. We are working to create a new server that will be more organized and more fun with more things to do. The release date is still unknown as we are still trying to work out some details. We wish to release it before I go back to school in January 2021. I will make a new post when that comes around again. For now, continue to enjoy the current discord. The new one will be very different, but also the same.

Anyways, thanks for being apart of our little community. I love seeing you all enjoy the hard work I put in to keep this network running. If you ever have any suggestions I am all for them in our discord.

Stay safe!

Fun Fact: At the time of writing (December 6, 2020) I, @StormyIceLeopard, am now 23 years old. Crazy right?

Over 3 years agoLast edited: over 3 years ago